To improve the quality of healthcare services in our country for the class of population through various tools and support and methodologies, the government of India has established an accreditation known as the National accreditation board for hospitals and health care.
It’s an autonomous body established in2005, governed by QCI (quality council of India). It is responsible for framing policy, constitution and monitoring the QCI standards. It maintains the standard for quality assurance, quality control, and quality improvement.
To improve the efficiency and competent organization to complement the healthcare system, to improve its efficiency and predictability of healthcare outcomes is the main objective of NABH
➲ A promise to create a culture of quality, patient safety, efficiency and accountability towards patient care.
➲ setting up protocols and policies as per International /National Standards for patient care, medication management, consent process, patient safety, clinical outcomes, medical records, infection control, and staffing.
➲ Maintenance of respect, dignity, and courtesy at all times with the patient.
➲ Maintenance of transparency in billing and availability of tariff list.
➲ Monitoring of its services for improvement.
➲ Promise to prevent adverse events that may occur.
➲ It set up the protocols and systemizes processes for hospitals and healthcare
➲ NABH accredited hospitals or healthcare centre gets increasing recognition
➲ Improvises the quality and standards of the healthcare centre
➲ Provide a safe workplace and satisfaction to its employees and patients
➲ Look after the safety parameters of the recognised/applicant institution
➲Helps in incremental revenue generation (as the registered entity will have an increase in patient inflow due to recognition)
➲ It also ensures patient satisfaction and respect
➲ Improvisation of healthcare facilities
➲ Maintenance of Quality of Service,
➲ It takes initiatives like Safe-I, Nursing Excellence, Laboratory certification programs (not limited to these)
➲ Education and Training for Quality & Patient Safety
➲ Recognition: Endorsement of various healthcare quality courses/ workshops
➲ Registration certificate of the applicant establishment
➲ MOA/AOA/COI (if the establishment is in the form of the company)
➲ Certificate of Registration in case of business entities other than Companies
➲ Fire NOC
➲ Lift NOC (if the hospital is equipped with lift facility)
➲ Police NOC
➲ Pollution NOC
➲ Id and address proof of owners (applicant)/ Director (in case of a company)
➲ Address proof of the establishment
➲ List of shares allotted and details of shareholders
➲ Other relevant information and documents of hospital as may be demanded by the Authority
There are two types of NABH accreditation:
1. NABH-first-level Certification: This type of accreditation is granted to healthcare organizations that meet the initial set of quality standards set by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH). It signifies that the organization has successfully implemented a quality management system and is committed to providing safe and effective healthcare services.
2. Full NABH Certification: This level of accreditation is awarded to healthcare organizations that meet all the rigorous quality standards and criteria outlined by NABH. It demonstrates the organization's exceptional commitment to maintaining the highest level of patient safety, quality care, and continuous improvement. Achieving full NABH certification signifies that the organization has implemented robust processes and systems across all areas, including clinical care, patient rights, infection control, infrastructure, and management systems.
To apply for NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers) accreditation, healthcare providers need to follow a step-by-step process. Here are the details:
1. Application Submission to NABH: The healthcare provider must complete the recommended application form, which includes the following:
- Pay the application fee specified in the form.
- Provide a self-declaration of compliance with NABH's Terms and Conditions.
- Fill in the Self-Assessment form provided by NABH.
- Prepare a Hospital Manual/Quality Standards that align with NABH standards.
- Upload relevant documents, such as hospital policies and procedures, necessary clearances (Fire NOC, Lift NOC, MCA related NOC, etc.), ID and address proof of proposed directors, financial documents, and other relevant approvals.
2. Application Review by NABH Team: Upon receiving the application, NABH will scrutinize the form and issue an acknowledgment letter to the healthcare provider. The letter will also include a unique reference number for future correspondence.
3. Pre-Assessment: NABH will assign a Principal Inspector/Valuation Team to conduct a pre-assessment of the healthcare provider. The objectives of this stage include:
- Assessing the hospital's readiness for final assessment.
- Reviewing the scope of authorization and determining the number of assessors and duration required for accreditation.
- Evaluating the hospital's documentation, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and clarification of assessment processes.
4. Final Assessment: The healthcare provider must address any non-compliance issues identified during the pre-assessment stage. The final assessment involves a comprehensive review of the hospital's functions and services.
5. Issuance of Accreditation Certificate: Upon successful completion of the above steps, NABH will issue an accreditation certificate to the healthcare provider. This certificate is valid for a period of three years and is accompanied by a scope of accreditation.
6. Surveillance and Reassessment: Throughout the three-year accreditation cycle, NABH conducts periodic surveillance visits to ensure ongoing compliance with accreditation standards. Healthcare providers must apply for the renewal of accreditation at least six months before the expiry of the current validity period.
By following these steps, healthcare providers can initiate and complete the process of applying for NABH accreditation, demonstrating their commitment to delivering high-quality healthcare services.
Documents to be attached along with the application
When it comes to NABH accreditation, CorpZo is the ideal choice for several reasons. Our team is dedicated and committed to providing you with exceptional NABH registration services. With years of experience and extensive knowledge in this field, we are recognized as the ultimate experts. We go above and beyond to ensure that you receive the finest solutions available to meet your specific needs. By choosing CorpZo, you can be confident that you are working with a passionate team that will guide you towards a successful NABH registration. Don't settle for anything less than the best - contact us today and embark on your journey to success!
We share the detailed and reasonable estimated costs, documents and prerequisites for the complete process before starting the process to ensure transparency.
Our team warrants hassle free documentation. We collect the necessary documents and share the relevant drafts to ensure a timely filing and delivery.
Upon collecting the necessary documents and information, we waste no time in preparation and filing of your application. development on your application is brought to your attention.
On successful completion of the case we share all the relevant documents electronically and physically along with an assurance to pay you back if something is wrong.
India is at a stage where the Internet is becoming a new standard. Consequently, many telecom firms are emerging because of the prospects that can be found. Therefore the government is more than eager to give ISP license (Internet Service Provider)
Everyone wants to expand their company outside the boundaries of the domestic market in this era of cut-throat competition. But doing business worldwide isn't just a cup of tea for everyone. In India, for making export or import to another country the con
Under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 establishes authority known as FSSAI (stands for Food Safety and Standard Authority of India); this act consolidates various acts & orders that have to handle food-related issues in various Ministries
All those businesses which operate commercially even if it operates form home needs get registered under shops and establishment as per the applicable rule and regulation of the state concerned act. This act comes in to the existence in year 2016 .
Ayush Licensd in required by every person engaged in manufacture, Retail, Wholesale, or any other form of trade of Ayurvedic, Herbal, Unani or Siddha Products. Ayurveda which literally means “The Science of Life” is one of the oldest healing science
The Factories Act 1948 states that a factory must obtain approval from the labor and employment department for its building plan before it covers itself for registration of a factory. Under this act, Factory license registration
Telecom services are a very crucial factor for the social and economic development of a nation. In this extraordinary growth trajectory Telecommunications is expected to play a pivotal role, by contributing more than 50% to the Digital Economy.
No person can start or continue a business of drugs or cosmetics in India without an appropriate license is obtained for the conduct of such activity. This license in India is granted by the competent authority under the drug and cosmetic act 1940.
The Drugs & Cosmetics Act of 1940 regulates the registration of cosmetics in India, which describes the term 'cosmetic' exclusively as an 'article intended to be, poured, sprinkled or sprayed on or otherwise applied to any human body
A promise to create a culture of quality, patient safety, efficiency and accountability towards patient care. Setting up protocols and policies as per International /National Standards for patient care, medication management, consent process,
To run an Eating House in India, the entity must obtain the Eating House License from the supervisory authority. An applicant will apply to the State Police Headquarters and the town's Police Chief for Eating House License.
An issued Health Trade license is valid for one year and application for renewal must be filed before thirty days (30 days) of expiry date. For renewal same application will be filed after selection of renewal option and for renewal one additional documen
The fire department NOC is provided by the fire departments of the specific state after having confirmed and tested the whole building resistance to fire, i.e. the building is fireproof and can prevent fire-related incidents. Upon verification of an appl
A trade license is a document/certificate that gives the applicant (person seeking to open a business) permission to start a specific trade or business in a given area/location. The license does not, however, authorize the holder to conduct any other trad
Central Ground Water Authority is constituted by the government of India under the Environmental (Protection) act 1986. It is established to regulate and control the development and management of groundwater resources in the country.
Accreditation is the formal certification, authorisation and registration of a laboratory which has proven its capacity, competence and reputation to perform the tasks it claims to be able to perform.
Discover the comprehensive guide to obtaining an MD-15 license for importing medical devices in India. Explore device classification, regulatory requirements, and documentation needed to navigate the process smoothly. Form MD 14 & MD 15
PSARA License is a prerequisite before any person in India starts a private security company. The Private Security Agency is an entity involved in providing security guards and other related services as an alternate to the police at an establishment.
Objectives The purpose of the 1970 Contract Labour Regulation and Abolition Act is to prevent the exploitation of contract labour, as well as to introduce better working conditions. A worker is considered to be employed as a Contract Labour when recruite
Tea is one of the industries that come under the jurisdiction of the Union Govt through an Act of Parliament. The genesis of India's Tea Board goes back to the passage of the Indian Tea Cess Bill in 1903. The Bill provided for a levying a cess on tea expo
A comprehensive guide to obtaining a Wholesale Drug License in India, covering the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, types of licenses, application process, benefits, and penalties.
Uniquely repurpose strategic core competencies with progressive content. Assertively transition ethical imperatives and collaborative manufactured products.Write About Us
© 2023 Corpzo Ventures Private Limited.